Enjoy an 9-hour private tour that takes you through old Bangkok during the day and into the night. Visit the city’s most impressive historical sights, enjoy a Thai massage, have a cocktail at sunset, check out Khao San Road, and much more on this fantastic tour.
- Take a day and night tour in Bangkok to discover the city’s rich culture and amazing history
- See the impressive Grand Palace, home of the royal residences, Wat Phra Kaew, the most important Buddhist temple in Thailand
- Enjoy a traditional Thai massage
- Take in the view over Wat Arun at sunset with a cool drink or cocktail
- Hop aboard a refurbished tram or a tuk-tuk for a night tour to Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall, Golden Mount and more
- Snap pictures from the tram of some of the city’s most famous and popular landmarks, including Wat Pho and the National Theatre
- Stroll through Khao San Road, known as the backpacker’s ghetto and home to plenty of pubs and bars