Start the day early with a morning visit the the floating markets of Damnern Saduak, located outside Bangkok in the rural countryside. Experience the traditional ways of buying and selling fruits, vegetables and cooked meals, etc. Return to the bustling city of Bangkok to visit the Grand Palace and the royal temple of Wat Phra Keo, stopping to visit the Temple of Reclining Buddha, Wat Pho, before returning to the hotel.
- Explore the vibrant floating market of Damnern Saduak
- Visit a traditional Thai farmhouse
- Go to a wood carving factory
- Discover the royal palace of the kings of Siam
- Admire the Temple of the Emerald Buddha
- See the Buddha image, carved from a single piece of emerald-green jasper
- Visit the home of Thai medicine at Wat Pho – Temple of the Reclining Buddha