Today you’ll visit a variety of different markets outside Bangkok, experience the traditional way of buying and selling fruits and vegetables depending if you are landbased or living by on the waterways. You’ll discover train markets, floating markets and a wholesale flower market, and not to mention one of the largest China Town outside of China.
- Explore the vibrant Damnoen Saduak Floating Market by boat
- Visit a traditional Thai farmhouse|
- Take a trip to a traditional wood carving factory
- Be amazed at the market situated on train tracks
- Walk the streets of Bangkok’s China Town
- Explore the flower market of Pak Klong Talad