The tour offers you the chance to discover three of Bangkok’s most treasured landmarks, including the highly revered Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho. The temple is credited as being Thailand’s first university, where knowledge of Thai massage and Ayurvedic medicine. All this and more, plus a visit to the famous Damnoen Saduak floating market to make it a truely photogenic tour day.
- Explore the vibrant Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Visit a traditional Thai farmhouse
- Take a trip to a traditional wood carving factory
- Discover a 5.5-ton Golden Buddha image at Wat Traimit
- View the Reclining Buddha at Wat Po
- Marvel at the royal Marble Temple