Experience Bangkok’s spectacular views from Thailand’s highest observation deck at the height of 314 meters, featuring one of the world’s largest glass tray. Located at the heart of Bangkok, the world-class attraction is easily accessible via public transportation and BTS skytrain.
King Power Mahanakhon is recognized as one of Thailand’s tallest buildings, at 314 meters. From the Mahanakhon SkyWalk, the view of Bangkok below is spectacular and intriguing, whether day or night. Watching the BTS Skytrain as it snakes through the city like a miniature toy train, with the long lines of glowing car headlights in the evening traffic like so many pulsing arteries, you realize that you stand atop the very heart of the tremendous center of life and activity which is Bangkok.
- Dedicated spacious and elegant lobby area with ticketing counters.
- A corridor of digital walls before reaching the elevator boarding area.
- One of Thailand's fastest VDO-themed elevators! Travel to the 74th floor in less than 50 seconds.
- Experience 360-degree panoramic views from the indoor observation area.
- Learn more about Bangkok’s landmarks through an Interactive Augmented Reality experience and dynamic interactive touch screens.
- Boarding area for hydraulic glass lift with panoramic views.
- Thailand's highest outdoor observation area, with its highest point located at The Peak, 314 meters above ground level.
- Walk on one of the world's largest Glass Tray at 310 meters.
- Thailand's highest Rooftop Bar, with champagne, signature cocktails, and an unbeatable sunset experience.
Mahanakhon Skywalk Souvenir Area
- Limited edition souvenirs are available on the 4th floor.